LED handheld showerheads are the latest innovation in the home water care industry. This type of showerhead is a new addition to the family of LED lighted products.
The LED hand held shower heads have two main parts, the first being a water flow regulator that comes with a variety of settings to choose from. The second part is a headlight that is placed on top of the regulator and can be removed at any time if need be.
The LED lights in these types of showerheads are very bright and can illuminate an entire bathroom with its lights on. There are many different styles available for purchase including those that have multiple colours or change colours as you adjust the temperature setting.
The best part about these types of showerheads is that they are very easy to install and come with everything you need to get started right away!
Features of LED Showerheads
The showerhead has been an essential part of the bathroom for generations and it is one of those features that most people take for granted. However, with the advancement in technology, there are a lot of new designs and features available in LED showerheads. These features include:
· Colour Changing LED Showerheads
The colour changing LED showerhead has become increasingly popular in recent years. This type of showerhead can change colours based on the temperature of water flowing through it. For example, if cold water flows through the showerhead, then it will change its colour from blue to red or vice versa. This feature is particularly useful for people who suffer from epilepsy or other conditions that make them sensitive to light flashes or colours. In addition, this kind of showerhead can also be used as a nightlight in bathrooms since they don’t emit any noise while changing colours or flashing lights.
· Wireless Remote-Control Showerhead
Wireless remote-control showers are becoming increasingly popular as well due to their ease of use and convenience. These types of showerheads allow you to control your showering experience from anywhere inside your home without having to walk all the way back into your bathroom every time you need something like shampoo or conditioner out from under your sink cabinet!
What are the Advantages of LED Showerheads?
· Reduced Water Usage – LEDs use less energy than incandescent light bulbs, which means they consume less water. Your water bill will also be lower because you won’t be using as much hot water to heat up the water in your tank.
· Energy Efficiency: The LED technology is energy efficient and uses less electricity than other types of lighting. This means that it will save you money on your energy bills over time.
· Longer Lifespan: Since there are no moving parts, LED showerheads have a longer lifespan than traditional showerheads. They also don’t require any maintenance because there is nothing to break or wear out over time.
· Environmentally Friendly: LEDs use less energy than other types of lighting, which makes them more environmentally friendly than other types of light sources. They also last longer than other types of light bulbs and require less maintenance overall, which makes them better for the environment as well as for your wallet!
While LED showerheads certainly cost more than their classic counter parts, they can save you money by saving water, arguably their most important feature. LED showerheads are also durable and easy to use, making them an excellent choice for homeowners looking to lower their monthly utility costs. If you admire having these kind of shower heads reach out to Declinko handheld showers.