40 hours per week (100%)
Estimated starting date: 1.02.2019
Purpose of the function
The Project Coordinator will specifically ensure efficient coordination and facilitation of the implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of project activities and will contribute to the implementation of Filmlab´s activities in close co-operation with other staff members and partner organization.
The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Directors.
- Representation and coordination
- Represent the program externally based on Directors´ instructions
- Attending steering committee meetings and strategic meetings with partners, writing meeting minutes, and contributing to drafting strategies;
- Develop project supplier organization chart and schedule
- Develop in coordination with Director ongoing and future activities related to the project objective
- Project Implementation
- Ensure that narrative and other requirements relating to contract management are met in line with donor agreements and procedures. In specific, you are responsible to compile and edit quarterly, semi-annual, and annual narrative reporting to the back-donor together with relevant staff;
- Consolidate documentation of knowledge & information generated throughout the project to strengthen the effectiveness and implementation of the project especially lessons learned;
- Support the director in fundraising efforts, and drafting of proposals;
- Provide feedback and editing of written material for publishing;
- Facilitation of workshops
- Manage all phases of the project management lifecycle to include quality and timeliness of project implementations such as –
- Arranging networking and meetings
- Monitor project budgeting
- Coordinate with Project Coordinator and Communication Coordinator
- Arrange public events
- Others as instructed by executive and artistic director
- Adhere project filing system
- Organize project documentation in coordination with the Office Manager
- Prepare reports
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, events management, art management or any other related field.
- Completed an academic degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Communications, Business, or relevant degree;
- Demonstrated several years of relevant working experience in similar positions in the OPT;
- Proven experience with donor contract management;
- A good understanding and experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning to support in program development, project implementation and impact measurement;
- Excellent computer management tools skills (e.g. Smart Sheets, Exel Sheets)
- Analytical thinking skills and abilities to influence others;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Excellent social skills and demonstrated ability to be a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Arabic.
If you are interested please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae, mentioning the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Hanna Atallah and Dr. Brigit Boulad not later than 22. December, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will have their application acknowledged.